In addition to consulting with schools and communities across the country, CLCI is the lead agency employing the Resource Coordinator in each of seven “laboratory schools” in Cincinnati, which aim to be model community learning centers in distinctly different contexts.
- Academy of World Languages: preK-8 foreign language magnet school teaching Arabic, Russian, Chinese and Japanese and an international student population from more than 40 countries.
- Mt. Airy School: prek-8th neighborhood school serving far northwest community
- Mt. Washington School: preK-6 neighborhood school with a magnet college prep program.
- Oyler School: preK-12 neighborhood school located in a traditionally Urban Appalachian community.
- Roberts Paideia Academy: preK-8 magnet school with a rapidly growing ELL student population.
- Sayler Park School: preK-8 traditional neighborhood school in a remote community on the Ohio River.
During and beyond the school day – as well as on weekends and throughout the summer – hundreds of community partners transform our CLCI school sites into robust neighborhood hubs that support student academic achievement and create a more connected, enriched and vibrant community. .